Hair is wearing at the speed of the storm! Change eating habits
Rubaiya Reety || TheAgriculturist
One of the common problems with lockdown these days is that hair is falling out very fast. Many are bald again. Before solving any problem, you have to find the cause of this problem.
Reasons for rapid hair loss:
* Lack of vitamins E and D. Especially if the hair does not get sunlight and do not eat vitamin-E foods.
* Lack of protein foods.
* Hereditary causes.
* Long-term keto diet or low-carb diet
* Use extra chemicals in the hair, especially rebounding, hair spray.
* Not sleeping on time and getting less sleep.
* Not taking care of hair.
* Do not comb the hair properly.
* Rapid changes in hormones.
* During pregnancy and after childbirth.
* Taking extra unnecessary medicine etc.
How to reduce hair loss and grow new hair through food
1. Protein foods: Protein foods contain two types of proteins, such as animal and vegetable proteins. Eat 1st-grade protein such as eggs, milk, fish every day, and meat two days a week. Class 2 proteins include pulses, any legumes that will help hair grow. Since milk is the ideal food, drink milk every day.
2. Foods with Vitamin-E and Biotin: Any fish oil contains vitamin-E. Vitamin-E increases hair hormonal. Vegetable oils such as olive oil, mustard oil, sunflower oil, etc. contain vitamin-E. Any nut contains vitamin-E. An adult can eat 15 mg of nuts per day. Biotin-rich foods help in hair growth. The highest amounts of biotin are found in walnuts, almonds, walnuts, tomatoes, and spinach. Foods rich in vitamin E and biotin make the itch healthy, thick, and smooth.
3. Vitamin-D rich foods: Sunlight is very beneficial for hair. Especially when the hair is exposed to direct sunlight, the scalp gets vitamin-D easily and it stops hair loss. So stand in the morning sun for about 5-6 minutes every day. It is also vitamin-D in sour yogurt, cheese, lamb, milk, nuts, spinach, marine fish, dried fish, etc. Regular intake of vitamin-D rich food stops hair loss.
4. Foods rich in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids: Fish, nuts, walnuts, eggs, olive oil, etc. contain omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids that maintain the hormonal balance of the hair, prevent hair loss and prevent fungal infections. Protects the scalp.
5. Foods with Vitamin-C: Myrobalan contains 100% Vitamin-C. Eat one Myrobalan every morning to prevent fungal infections of the hair, the hair will be beautiful and smooth. Vitamin C is required for hair nutrient absorption such as lemon, green chili, raw mango, litchi, guava, lemon, tamarind, any pickled fruit, etc.
6. Vitamin A-rich foods: Vitamin-A is a fat-soluble vitamin. Vitamin A, sweet potatoes, carrots, etc. are beneficial for hair. The beta carotene in it helps to make the hair beautiful and healthy. Any vegetable and vitamin-rich vegetable cooked with oil is easily absorbed and helps in hair regrowth by preventing hair fall.
How to take care of hair:
1. Regularly apply oil on the hair 2-3 days a week and massage it on the scalp. Such as - coconut oil, almond oil, mustard oil, olive oil, sesame oil, vitamin E, castor oil. Mixing this oil together and massaging it will make the hair grow very fast and the hair loss will stop within 10 days.
2. Comb your hair 5-6 times a day. The more the scalp is combed, the better the blood circulation in the hair will be and the hair will stop falling out.
3. Do not take any medicine for hair. Try to regrow hair through natural foods and home remedies.
4. Use good brand oils and shampoos.
5. Drink water regularly. Avoid worries.
. Do not tie wet hair. Stay under the fan to dry hair.
. Eat milk, eggs, fish, meat, nuts, vegetable oil, etc. regularly. The hair will be beautiful.
Author: Clinical Dietitian, Faraji Hospital Limited.